Monday, March 9, 2009

Crystal's prego journal

This whole spring forward change is really messing me up! I cant go to bed.... So here I am in bed blogging on my iphone. This wouldnt be happening if Sean wasn't so sick. He's been coughing all night( my poor bebeh).

So ....Megan and I have been scrapping a pregnancy journal for our friend at work Crystal. We are so happy for her and excited we had to get started right away! Tonight I decided to post our progress, so many pages we want to create yet so little time. Our goal is to finish by Friday, but I think this weekend will really be the wrap up. We'll see ;) check out my pics I just posted( sorry if they are all sideways) this my first time really blogging, so bare with me here. Well I guess I need to start counting sheep cause I have a long day ahead of me.


Ciao for now























0 comments:

music mix


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones