Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 2 & 3

Wow, yesterday was truly the hardest day for me to not eat. Around 3 pm I started to eye ball Carmen’s candy dish and thinking –Just one bite! When I got home from work I was exhausted/drained and sat on the sofa for about a minute and my eyes where shut. Off and on Sean keep waking me up to his loud clapping and chanting for his favorite basketball team (Miami, Heat) finally he gets me up and we head off to Lowe’s to use our gift card we’ve been dying to use. We're getting a new light fixture for the guest bathroom. So, we pick a nice one out and he decided a Costco hot dog and a slice of pizza would be a great dinner choice. It was like Sean was making a point to really test my self control. I thought the first day was hard making him dinner, but this was nothing compared to yesterday. Just the scent of food can make me hungry just sitting in that food court at Costco watching Sean chow down was difficult. On top of that he decides to get a pizza for the week, because he is working nights…might as well! (I’m not cooking) Ok whatever we order him a pie and have to go grocery shopping because the kitchen is empty! Just because I’m not eating I shouldn’t starve Sean. So I help him shop and proudly helped him select some healthier options. Basically I had to stare at all this tempting food for about a good 45 minutes and was ready to get outta there!! Finally it’s over, we load up the car and the aroma of that yummy pizza filled the air! Errghhh. What a night…BUT I was ok. I did it, therefore if I can get thru that day then today should be a breeze!!

I prepped a concentrate amount of lemonade to bring to work today, so I can make it thru the day. Oops I forgot my Cayenne Pepper; I hope it still works. ;/ I can’t wait I till 6 pm I have a Massage with Natasha; she's the best!! Yay, 7 days to go!!



Here is a Picture of My motivation to shed some lbs.....Blue Water Keys!

0 comments:

music mix


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones