Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Master cleanse...

Today I am beginning my cleanse (lemonade diet). ☺ I'm off to a good start even though I made my first drink WAY to hot! I can barely drink it... My mouth is on fire. I'm going to keep you updated on how I feel and how this cleanse is working for me. I was supposed to do a salt water flush this morning but didn't wake in time. I did however have the tea. (it works) everyday in everyway I'm getting healthier and healthier and I'm starting to feel 100% better in all areas of my life.

Sean is getting his Lasik done as I type this... I'm so excited for him, can u imagine? He is getting perfect vision after being blind for 26 yrs. Now I will be the one asking.. What does that say?!?! LOL anyway I will be back mañana.

Ciao for now

0 comments:

music mix


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones