Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 7 of the Master Cleanse

Well this weekend went well, I attempted the SWF on Saturday morning and gagged it was so horrible! That is the one thing that I am not doing during this cleanse which I probably need to. I cant drink 32 oz of salt water its so disgusting. Other than that everything else is smooth sailing. I had plenty of energy to workout. I even cooked breakfast/lunch/dinner for Sean and sat and watched him eat with no problems. I did sleep inn But other than that I am doing great have I have a ton of energy. Almost too much!! Haha Last night I couldn’t stop thinking of things I needed to get done, I stayed up till 1:30 am sewing and ironing all my clothes, then I reorganized my closet. This is usually a 2 day task for me, but last night it was merely a couple of hours. All in all I would have to say I am enjoying this amount of energy and wish I always had this feeling! I have a Pilates session tonight and am sure I will run after then on to day 8. Yay! Oh yeah I’ve already lost 8lbs.

1 comments:

Megan Miranda said...

Raquel - I'm so proud of you making it so long! 8 pounds is AWESOME!!!!

music mix


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones